Call for 2015 Speakers
Ready to deliver your inspiring, educational message to Atlanta's smart, successful and savvy independent business women? AIWN is now accepting applications for our 2015 events.
Download Our Application for details.
Guide to AIWN's Social Media
Know What’s Going On
Join our Group:
- This is a Closed group; members must be approved, and only they can see the posts.
- Only AIWN Members may promote their businesses in the Facebook group.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/aiwnatl/ or search “Atlanta Independent Women” to find our page.
- Click the “Ask to Join Group” button on the upper left of the page.
- Anyone can Join the Group to receive AIWN updates.
- Only AIWN Members may promote their businesses in the LinkedIn group.
Go to http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Atlanta-Independent-Womens-Network-1940900 or search:
- Select “Groups” next to the Search form.
- Search for “Atlanta Independent Women’s Network”.
- Click “Join Group” to join. You will become a Group member immediately.
- Follow us on Twitter: @AtlantaAIWN
- Follow our Twitter List of AIWN members to receive all our member’s tweets: https://twitter.com/#!/AtlantaAIWN/members
Share Your News and Views
Post on Facebook and LinkedIn yourself, so your pic and name appear.
Facebook and LinkedIn
- Write on our Facebook Wall: Go to the “Atlanta Independent Women” group http://www.facebook.com/groups/aiwnatl/.
Start a LinkedIn Discussion. http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Atlanta-Independent-Womens-Network-1940900
- If you are an AIWN member, you may promote your business.
- If you are a non-AIWN Member, you may promote community events or start a discussion, but not promote your business. (Non-member promotions will be deleted.)
- Be sure to include a link to a web page if you’re promoting an event or cause that will be interesting for our members.
- Please also Like and comment on existing posts.
- Please retweet @AtlantaAIWN’s updates, and mention @AtlantaAIWN in your tweets.
To suggest a tweet to appear on @AtlantaAIWN, send a direct message to @AtlantaAIWN.
- Twitter updates are lined up in advance, so allow time for your tweet to come up to the top of the queue.
- AIWN Members who have Twitter accounts can be added to the Member’s Twitter list. Send a direct message to @AtlantaAIWN.