Guide to AIWN's Social Media
Know What’s Going On
Join our Group:
- This is a Closed group; members must be approved, and only they can see the posts.
- Only AIWN Members may promote their businesses in the Facebook group.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/groups/aiwnatl/ or search “Atlanta Independent Women” to find our page.
- Click the “Ask to Join Group” button on the upper left of the page.
- Anyone can Join the Group to receive AIWN updates.
- Only AIWN Members may promote their businesses in the LinkedIn group.
Go to http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Atlanta-Independent-Womens-Network-1940900 or search:
- Select “Groups” next to the Search form.
- Search for “Atlanta Independent Women’s Network”.
- Click “Join Group” to join. You will become a Group member immediately.
- Follow us on Twitter: @AtlantaAIWN
- Follow our Twitter List of AIWN members to receive all our member’s tweets: https://twitter.com/#!/AtlantaAIWN/members
Share Your News and Views
Post on Facebook and LinkedIn yourself, so your pic and name appear.
Facebook and LinkedIn
- Write on our Facebook Wall: Go to the “Atlanta Independent Women” group http://www.facebook.com/groups/aiwnatl/.
Start a LinkedIn Discussion. http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Atlanta-Independent-Womens-Network-1940900
- If you are an AIWN member, you may promote your business.
- If you are a non-AIWN Member, you may promote community events or start a discussion, but not promote your business. (Non-member promotions will be deleted.)
- Be sure to include a link to a web page if you’re promoting an event or cause that will be interesting for our members.
- Please also Like and comment on existing posts.
- Please retweet @AtlantaAIWN’s updates, and mention @AtlantaAIWN in your tweets.
To suggest a tweet to appear on @AtlantaAIWN, send a direct message to @AtlantaAIWN.
- Twitter updates are lined up in advance, so allow time for your tweet to come up to the top of the queue.
- AIWN Members who have Twitter accounts can be added to the Member’s Twitter list. Send a direct message to @AtlantaAIWN.